How to get involved!
We will go through a recruitment process to select 6 Yogis, from anywhere in the world, to come and participate in our first, exciting project in Nagpur, India.
Here’s how it works:
1. Apply: We want to know all about you, so tell us about yourself by completing our online application form (embedded below) by 30th April, 2017.
2. Contribute: We are a social enterprise, and all profits go towards our social cause partner Bodhicitta Foundation, (which is why we ask for your contribution to apply). We recommend a contribution of $20.
3. Contribution rewards
• You are in the running to be selected for RAO India and also our next project RAO Tanzania
• Each month for 6 months (starting March) you will receive a podcast, video training and lifestyle guidance on how to awaken potential and the value of service from our amazing team of ambassadors ( yoga, business, creative and sporting) .Valued at $1000’s…
• Plus your contribution goes collectively into changing the lives of others.
4. Selection Process: Our talented panel of Yogi’s, global ambassadors and social cause partners will review all applications and compile a short list of candidates. We’ll be in touch by 17th May, 2017 to let you know if you’ve been successful.
**Only people that completed the steps 1 and 2 will be eligible for the selection process**
5. Crowdfunding: Successful applicants will be asked to participate in a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds towards the project. We’ll be with you every step of the way and provide the crowdfunding platform as well as content you need to generate support.
application attached below
Please fill out all fields and press send after completing you can go ahead to contribution